CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Week #71 - Happy Marshday!

Hey Everyone! I'm so excited for the Marsh's birthday that I jumped into a lake yesterday. I didn't really though.

So here are the week's highlights:

1) Devin set a baptismal date for January 1st!

2) We had a new family come to church that wants to take the lessons and be baptized (the dad is the only member and has only been one for five months)

3) We had transfers and Elder Berry and I are both staying.

4) The Christmas Devotional was amazing and President Uchtdorf's talk was excellent. I also really enjoyed President Monson's story. Classic.

5) Danny Weidman sent me a letter. This is a shoutout to him. He is an utter delight. I will send him a response letter soon.

6) I came across the scripture Ether 4:15 and thought it was awesome. My new motto is Rend the Veil.

7) The trainee (son) of the first boy I trained (Elder Bush) is training next transfer!!! That means that I will have my grandson AND a GREAT grandson in this zone with me. If my great grandson trains I will then have a great great grandson, in which case I'd probably just go home early because there's not too much more to accomplish in my life.

Anyway, life is lifetastic and I hope you all have a great week!

The gospel's true!

Elder B