CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Week #73 - Have a Furry Christmas

THANKS FOR THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!!! IT'S AWESOME!
Hey Everyone!

I'm crazy excited to call home on Friday, so make sure to answer the phone when I do. It's been an excellent week before Christmas and tomorrow is our half mission conference, so that will be even more excellent. I don't even know what to write about on account of me being crazy excited to call home. Devin came out and worked with us on Saturday- he's planning on a mission next year and is way pumped about it! We went tracting and got in the first house who answered the door- so that was unusually awesome. We had a really good conversation with him and at the end Devin prayed- fantastic.
Other than that, we had a bunch of crazy awesome things happened. This computer's being way annoying and sometimes I type things and it just doesn't do anything.
Thanks to everyone sending me Christmas stuff!
I don't even know what to write. Merry Christmas to everyone and I'll talk to you on Friday!!! Other updates will be given then. YEAH! Pants.

This email's pathetic, but I'm a little low on time anyway. Next week will be the most prodigious email ever written.
Much Love-
Elder B