CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Week #3 - Last week at the MTC

Thanks a lot for the emails and the "dear elders" and letters. They're crazy awesome. And thanks for the pictures. Katie looks like a fantastic new niece! Tell her I said hi and I'm excited to see her when she's a toddler. The Lucy and Gracie pictures were nice too. They brought me back.

So as for my flight, I leave for Santa Rosa CA at 8:50am Mountain time from Salt Lake next Monday (July 21st). We're leaving the MTC at 5 am, so hopefully three hours early at the airport will be enough time. I think I'll be able to make quick calls to everyone. I don't know what time exactly, but it'll probably be around eightish your time.

I don't know when I'll get my new mission address but if you could make sure that everyone on the blog knows not to send anything here that won't get here before Saturday (July 19th) that would be fantastic.

Other than that, stuff's fantastic here and I really appreciate all the letters. Batman comes out in two days. Make sure to let me know how terrible it is.

Everyone in the district's doing well. We had another really good testimony meeting with each other after the devotional last night. It's pretty awesome.


Oh- there's a scripture that I wanted up on my blog: Alma 18:34-35: "Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."

That's really about all there is here. Not a whole lot's changed. I study a lot. It's pretty cool. Sunday was extraordinary. We watched the Joseph Smith movie that night and it was still amazing times forty nine.

That about wraps her up. Sorry I don't have more info. I'm way pumped to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to let you know that we prayed for Elizabeth G. in Zone and District prayer last night.

I love you!
Warmest Regards, Elder Al