CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Week #100 - The Final Countdown

Hey Everyone!
 
I think it's finally sinking in that I'm about done. This last week was great and we've got two baptisms set up for my two year mark on Friday! I was pretty lucky to get to go back and see Lauren Fisher's baptism from Sonoma on Saturday with Elder Bankhead. She asked me to sing at it, so I did the classic "Come Thou Fount" as usual (the only cool hymn I can play and sing). I also got to perform it in sacrament meeting yesterday as well- so that was really cool and probably the last one of my mission.
 
We picked up two new investigators this week who visited the Temple Square and really enjoyed it. They ordered a Restoration DVD and wanted to learn all about the church. They're looking for something that will strengthen their family and help their kids have solid direction, so hopefully we can be their hookup. We had a nice talk with them a few days ago and we're meeting with them again tonight.
 
We have a temple trip this Wednesday- always a pleasure. Sidenote to the Mom- I got my recommend renewed- so I should be good to go with the whole watching Jonny get married thing.
 
I don't even know what to write home about anymore. Things are still awesome and the gospel's still true!
 
I'll make my final email way legit to make up for how short this one is. I gotta make my last one awesome anyway.
 
Have a good week!
 
Elder B