CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

Week #48 - Sparta vs. Athens

Hey everyone!
It's been an insanely busy week. Unfortunately, the majority of the work done was stuff for the zone and errands and whatever else, so not too much happened in our area. The good news is that we picked up a new investigator yesterday and taught him a lesson which was pretty cool. He was really nice and wants his wife to meet with us too. We'll see what happens there.
So looks like Jim Pruitt has finally set a solid date for his baptism back in Benicia. He wants me to go back and sing for the service on the 27th- so hopefully the new president will be cool with that. I'm really excited to see it.
Everyone's pretty excited about the new mission president. I can't wait to see how he runs things. It'll be nice to be here and see him all the time. No one really knows much about him at all yet so it'll be a surprise for everyone.
I'd like to remind everyone that I'll be hitting my one year mark on Thursday, so please be prompt with congratulatory letters, packages, and videos of praise. :-D
I really don't have too much else for today. Life's just been really busy. It's good though- I'm way pumped for the transfer. Elder Norton and I are going to tear it up together.
Have a good week!!
Elder B