CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Week #45 - Weather Tools and Watches

Hi Everyone!
I have very little time today. Sorry- lots of craziness this morning with finding a place to do email. But, the week went really well and life is fantastic. Nothing incredibly exciting has happened lately, but things remain awesome.Jonny has my correct address- so wherever he's been sending his mail is the right place. It's the same one the Mom sent in her email. It's a different building in the same apartment complex as the other elders which is why it's 3717 instead of 3737 or whatever you had. Anyway, if there's any confusion, ask Jonny. He's been sending to the right place.
We picked up a new investigator this week. She actually came to church and loved it. She's read the Book of Mormon before too and really enjoyed it. Who knows what'll happen there. An insanely rich member of our ward had me play his Steinway Piano in his home which happens to be the most incredible one I've ever played on. He explained all this fancy stuff about how it was mades special in order to make the keys have almost a "bell" sounding quality and stuff. It was amazing. I'm hoping he'll let me have it before I get transferred.

Other than that, there's not much else to update on. Things are great!
Sorry it's so short- have a good week!
Elder B