CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Week #41 - Happy Easter!

Happy Easter!

It was a great week. We had zone conference and I was asked to do a musical number and it went really well...and two days later, we had a conference thing for all the new missionaries and their trainers (there were only seven new missionaries this transfer) but I was asked to do another musical number there as well. It was pretty awesome- Elder Shaw (the first companion I had in Benicia) is training this transfer is well, so we both did the musical number together (a guitar arrangement we made of Nearer My God To Thee and Redeemer of Israel).

Probably the biggest news of the week is this: At zone conference, my car was decided to be the cleanest out of everyone's (it typically is), so as a reward, my car now has one golden hubcap and just about everyone in the mission is really jealous. Pictures will be sent home soon.

We had some really good experiences with lessons this week. One 17 year old boy that we're teaching named Elijah was really receptive and we talked all about baptism and read through 2 Nephi 31. It was way cool. Also Jim P. is still coming along and pretty ready to be baptized. We'll see!

Other than that, I'd like all of my friends on the blog to know that I appreciate the two letters I have received from them in the past month and a half. TWO LETTERS in SIX WEEKS. Only two letters in ONE week is what I would usually call outrageous. So, I just want to remind everyone that it's my birthweek AND Easter.

May all of your wildest dreams come true,

Elder B