CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Week #40 - Weekly E-mail

Hi!
Conference was crazy amazing. I had a lot of questions answered and a lot of direction added to the ol' mission. I'm pretty excited for President Uchtdorf's talk from priesthood session and Elder Holland's talk to come out in print. If anyone wants to somehow get those on a cd for the ol' birthday, that would be awesome. I never thought about the whole idea of Christ having to also know what it felt like to die spiritually and suffer without even the comfort of the spirit that Elder Holland mentioned. That was awesome. I love how every general authority pretty well has their forte in the gospel and they all spoke on them.


I'd also like to inform everyone that I totally called it with Elder Andersen being called to the Quorum of the Twelve. I knew he'd be the next one after last conference and I told everyone that he would be.

Also, I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I'm pretty sure the Mom joined the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. There was one woman in the choir that looked just like her. Did anyone else see that?

Our investigator Jim P. went to every session of conference including priesthood session and LOVED it. I'm pretty pumped to talk to him this week.

That's about it- have a good week!

Love,
Elder Al