CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Week #30 - Request for Mail Please

Hey Everyone!

It was quite the week this week. Before I say anything else, I'd like to throw out a quick reminder to all of my friends reading the blog that they should be sending me mail more often.

Speaking of mail, thanks a ton for the Superman sweatshirt! It's awesome! I've worn in a lot already believe it or not. It gets pretty chilly in the mornings and at night, so it's always a nice time to use it. Also speaking of mail, my dear companion Elder S. received the infamous Dear John letter this week. He's a way cool guy but he was pretty attached to his girlfriend. So, he struggled a lot last week. It really wasn't even that bad (he read us the letter), but he was still pretty depressed. She just told him he was spending way to much time on her and a bunch of stuff like that. She just wants to write much less frequently. So, he spent Friday throwing up and feeling terrible while Elder M. and I studied and watched uplifting movies at the church. Sidenote, the Glenn Beck one (An Unlikely Mormon) was really good. Thanks for sending it out!

We had Zone Conference this week and it was really good. Lots of crazy amazing talks. We also had some really good lessons this week- we did a lot of testimony bearing which is always a plus. There were some excellent spiritual moments.

It turns out Colin Stoddard was just companions with the son of someone in my ward. What are the odds? Anyway, sorry this one's short. I don't have a whole lot of updates but thanks for everything and what not. Happy late Martin Luther King Jr. Day as well as inauguration.

Elder B