CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Week #28 - Ben Knee Shuh

Good Day to errbody!!

So the new area's pretty awesome! The new companions are awesome and we're getting along really well. We're covering two wards- Lake Herman and Benicia. I guess the plan was originally to have me open a new area (Lake Herman), but a missionary decided to go home after his first transfer unexpectedly...so we are now in a nice lil' trio. It's way cool though- lots of work going on in the Lake Herman ward which is excellent- and the ward mission leader actually does his job (and does it well) which is a major plus. We'll do what we can! Anyway, the new area is great and I love it. We had a baptism Saturday and it went REALLY well. President came and said it was one of the best he'd attended. I got to play piano and we sang Amazing Grace and Blessed Assurance. Hehe. It was awesome. Everyone loved it. It's not every day you get to sing hymns like that in church.

Sorry about the new address stuff- I assume that's why I didn't get ANY mail this week. :-) I'm expecting at least ten letters before next Sunday.

Here's my new one:

Elder Pants Balagna 50 Chelsea Hills Apartment 7 Benicia, CA 94510

I'm a wee bit short on time so I need to wrap it up, but thanks for everything! Have a good week!

Love,Pants