CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week #7 - Working Hard!

Welp, here's another update. It's high time you got one I s'pose. It's certainly high time.

Hello there! Not a whole lot to report this week. It's been crazy busy and I did exchanges with the zone leader and the district leader so that took up about three days of the week. It was nice and we had some really good lessons. I got to teach a lot which was a major plus.

Kara Valentino agreed to come to church this week and was really looking forward to it, but sadly her son told her the night before that he was in charge of some program that they were doing and he wanted her to see it. It started at nine am, which as luck would have it is exactly when our ward starts church. Crazy Satan and his wacky antics.

I got a massive bug bite on the back of my foot. It's huge and I almost took a picture until I remembered the time I got the white sock bite on my forehead in Alaska that was almost the size of Canada. I tried to take a picture of that one and it came nowhere NEAR doing it justice. So, take my word for it. It's humongous. Probably bigger than the ol' Jonny's head when he was a kid. Oh, Jonny I'm just playing with you! Don't give me that look! You lil goof.

We taught a guy named Rob all about the restoration and it was a REALLY good discussion. He's having a lot of problems in his life but he's way cool. He was picking up his kids from a member's house where we were eating and then we all started talking and it got pretty deep. He cried a wee bit and the spirit was stronger than Chief looked in that one picture where he's doing the hurdles.

Anywho, that's about all I've got for this week. Bruce C. Hafen's talking to us tomorrow which is way exciting. We're all pretty pumped. Merry Christmas and enjoy Honest Abe's birthday.

Elder Al