CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Week #65 - Total Weight Loss for the Week - 14 pounds

Hey Everyone,

I didn't think last week could be topped, but the flu did it. So, work didn't really start up until about Friday. The rest of the week wasspent in my nice warm bed. So, not too much to update on this week other than it was way boring and a waste of time. I got a nice amount of mail though so that made life better.

As for transfers, I'll be sticking around good ol' Ukiah for another six weeks. I'm pretty glad I'm not leaving. My companion will be staying too, so this will be the first companion I've had in 2009 for more than one transfer.

There are a lot of crazy things happening in the zone this transfer. There are three whitewashes AND Elder Bush, the first person I trained, will be training his first greenie this transfer in our zone, which means I will officially be a grandfather this week. I'm way excited to meet him. He'll be my favorite grandson I've ever had.

For Halloween I'll be carving a pumpkin today with my companion, and it's probably going to be just as cool as last year's (if not cooler).

Other than that, I'm still a missionary and the gospel's still true. Thanks for all of the support and have a good week!

Elder B