CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Week #44 - So Much To Say...So Little Time

Hi everyone!

It was an utter delight speaking with everyone yesterday. It made my year so far. I really don't have a whole lot to say at all. I'm pretty well cleaned out of fun topics and stories. I could make something up for everyone though.

A Really Good Made Up Story
The other night I had a dream where a woman came up to me and said "You will see me tomorrow. I need the gospel." I woke up shortly after. The next day, I didn't think much about the dream. But then, I saw the woman driving her car. I was on foot, but I knew she needed the gospel. I started SPRINTING as FAST as I could. It turns out I'm in really good shape so 35 mph isn't a big deal for me. I picked up the speed a bit and lunged onto her car. I noticed one of her windows was down so I tossed a couple of pass along cards and pamphlets inside. To my surprise, she immediately stopped the car. I was a little frightened at how she'd react to the whole situation, but she got out with a shocked look on her face. "You're the one from my dream!" she said. "You told me that the message you had was of utmost importance, and I needed to listen to it even if you had to jump on my car to get my attention!" So anyway, we taught her a solid first lesson and she was baptized a couple hours later. Too bad I still haven't received my camera card. I would have liked to take pictures before she moved to Nova Scotia.

That about wraps it up for the week. I'm excited to work in Santa Rosa. [Alex will be transferred to Santa Rosa on Tuesday and will have a new address.] It should be the bomb diggety. I hope everyone's still doing well. Have a good week!

Elder B