CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Week #14 - Pants!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Kind of an unexpected finish to the week. Yesterday afternoon, Elder Singleton got a phone call from president asking if he could do an emergency transfer today at noon. Apparently, one of the Elders who shared my room at the MTC- is going home. He was struggling a lot and decided to go home. So, that was a little unexpected and kinda depressing. Today I'll be getting a new companion named Elder Wheeler.

Aside from that, it was a pretty good week. We ended up teaching about sixteen lessons this week which was pretty exciting.

We move into the Benning's house tomorrow and that should be really fun. They have a really nice house and an incredible piano on the second floor. I did get everyone's mail last week though in case you were wondering - the Bennings gave me what was sent to their house and we're still in our old apartment so I got what was mailed there. I don't really have too much else to write home about. I had the greasiest...most garlicy and most disgusting meal I've had yet last week. Even the salad was garlicy and terrible. Oh and to top it off, there was again only an option of milk to drink. Milk is not a good thirst quencher. It also tastes gross without cereal, cookies, or chocolate.

Sorry it's a bit of a short update this week. Not too much to catch everyone up on. But, all is well and I'll let everyone know how the new comp is.

Bye!
Elder Al