CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Week #12 - More Powerful than a Locomotive

Good day, errbody!
This will probably be a quick update- I don't have a whole lot of time. But, things are excellent. Our investigator Anthony came to church and he brought his friend Rob, who also wants to start taking lessons. So, a new investigator! We were pretty excited. Seems like we've been blessed a whole lot more than usual lately as far as investigators go, so I'd like to throw a shoutout to the man upstairs for helping us out so much in the past few weeks.

I'm sorry to inform everyone that we never made it to the Jelly Belly Factory last week, so I'm holding off on sending pictures home because we're supposedly going today. I'm pretty excited- mostly because we get free Jelly Bellies. I may have mentioned that last week but I just can't stop thinking about it. It's almost too awesome for words.

On the 25th we'll be moving in with a family in our ward named the Benning's. They're way cool. I'll have more information on that next week with an address and hoohaw. The weather's been much more tolerable lately. Just a wee bit cooler and it'll be perfect for wearing a white shirt and tie. There's also a bunch of fruit everywhere, and a bunch of people are giving us free homegrown fruit. It tastes pretty amazing. Plums, pears, apples, etc. Delicious. Peach season I guess is over which is terrible news. The peaches out here are amazing. One family gave us some of their homegrown peaches all the time and it always made my week.

Anywho, that about wraps it up for this week. Thanks again to everyone who sent mail- mail makes my day. I'll try and respond to all of them soon!

Elder Al