CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week #84 - Pants

Hey Everyone!

Things have gone well this week- we had some great things happen. The Relief Society President's daughter got her mission call to Colorado, so they're very excited to share the gospel. They've got three people that they plan on asking to let her daughter practice teaching the lessons to while we sit in and "critique" her as she does, so we're looking forward to that.
It was a little disappointing that a dinner/lesson that we had scheduled with a new investigator (from last week that we taught once with his family) was cancelled Saturday on account of his mom being very sick. Fortunately, we're good to go for Tuesday night instead- so it should be great. There's a lot of potential there- and there's some great member support for the whole family as well.

I've still been making the effort to see the Lord's hand in my life more frequently which has been awesome. It's been amazing to me to see the small things He does for me each day- and praying to recognize them more often has helped me out a ton. I try and write them down at the end of each day and I've been blown away at how big of a role He plays in my life.

I was asked to sing at zone conference tomorrow- President Bunker said he needed to hear me do Come Thou Fount one more time before I go home (but he said I don't need to do that one tomorrow- which means I have a whole selection of three other songs to choose from). I'm pretty excited- Elder C. will be there yet again to play piano for me, so it's always nice to reunite with my favorite Thai friend.

Life is still good here! Sonoma's a great area. The Gospel's true!

Send me mail,
Elder B