CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Week #18 - Boo-gers!

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Welp, another week has passed and next time you hear from me I will have hit my four month mark. Time's going by like crazy. Things are certainly interesting with this new companion... :-D He's quite the character. Last week was pretty crazy- we had some good visits and some pretty fun tracting stories. One really old lady opened her door and went "I'm Jewish. ALSO I'M AN ATHIEST" and she slammed the door as hard as she could. I suppose she's not ready. I'm still not really sure I understand how she's a Jewish Athiest. We had a really good lesson with Kara this week. It seems like just about every lesson with her (she's picked up on this as well and has brought it up many times), what we planned to teach is exactly what she's recently had questions about. We resolved a big concern that we didn't even know was there- so that was fantastic. Slowly but surely. Rough week for Kelly. His son died unexpectedly last week and he's had a lot going on as a result. He called us to say that he "hadn't forgotten about us" and really wants to meet again as soon as he has time. We had an excellent discussion with Gary (the Frank Sinatra guy). I really think this one may actually go somewhere. At first with him it was pretty clear that he was an why he was an eternal investigator, but now we're really starting to crack him open. Good stuff.

Welp- I need to head out. Happy Halloween!

A Halloween Funny, by Yours Truly: Why did the ghost like being a ghost? Because it was "spook"tacular.

Boofully yours,
Elder Balagna